Do you have Medicare questions? Are you confused by all of the options and Medicare deadlines? Please click the image below for a free Medicare service provided by Alliant Medicare Solutions for you, family members and friends.
Experienced representatives can answer all your Medicare questions, such as:
- What are the Medicare insurance plans?
- Am I eligible?
- When should I enroll?
- What does Medicare cost?
- Which plans might work best for me?
- How does Medicare work with my employer coverage?
- What does Medicare NOT cover?
How it works―just make a call
- At least 3 months before your 65th birthday, or if you are already over 65, gather your current medical coverage information (plan, cost, prescriptions, preferred doctors and hospitals, etc.).
- Call Alliant Medicare Solutions at (877) 888-0165.
- Talk with a licensed insurance agent about your Medicare options.
- The team can help you compare your employer plan to Medicare plans available in your area.
- Alliant Medicare Solutions helps you enroll or emails you the policy materials for you to review.
Click the image above for a free Medicare service provided by Alliant Medicare Solutions.
For more information about Medicare you can go to www.medicare.gov or click here.
Click the image above for additional information from the Social Security Administration regarding Medicare.