Historic Courthouse Museum
Located on Main Street, Lakeport in Courthouse Park, the Historic Courthouse Museum is Lake County's premier museum of county and Native American history.
Closed for County Observed Holidays.
- Pomo Baskets and other Native American artifacts
- Geologic History of Clear Lake
- Gem and Mineral Display
- Pioneer artifacts
- Restored Courtroom
- Research Library and Photograph Collection
- The Courthouse Museum is located in downtown Lakeport, with 2-hour limited street parking is available around the building
- Handicapped parking is available near 3rd and Main Street
- The Museum entrance is located about 250 feet from the sidewalk and streets. There are concrete paths through the park to the entrance
- The main doors to the Museum are located up 8 stairs. There is an accessible ramped entrance on the 4th street side of the building. There is a buzzer that will alert staff to open the door
- The building is 2 floors with about 30 railed steps to the second floor, there is a landing
- There is a new elevator to the 2nd floor
- There are two single stalled bathrooms with grab-bars located on the 1st Floor